Facebook App Developer needed.

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to build a simple application for Facebook.
I don't have time myself so I'm looking for somebody with experience specially in building facebook apps.(I would like to see some past work,too)
The app. I'm looking to build is very-very simple, and in fact already exist many like that. It's just voting some of your friends from 1 to 10.
For more info, just tell me your reliable price for building this project and i will pm you.
Later if the app. get success I will develop one webpage also about this, with the app. developer being the 1st candidate. Of course then the money will be much more ;)
The payment time(before,after, 50-50...etc) depends from the developer's NP score & history.


PM or post below your wanted salary:$: if interested...


:wave:.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back