IT.COM

Fabulous.com - Registrar website revamp rollout

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Fabulous are rolling out a revamp of their website.

The site was unavailable for 12 odd hours yesterday and is up again today although with some functionality yet to be made available.

First major thing I noticed was that all my domains have been set to auto renew whereas had almost 100% set to manual renew which is not a good start.

Also lock status on some domains that were in process of transfer out had reverted to lock.

Will report back in due course....

Anyone else seeing this?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i hate when those things happens....
btw no replies here, i bet no one is no longer keeping names with them..

I'm very curious to know if they revamped also their parking service as years ago they were pioneer in that.
Do you have seen anything related that?
i'm a bit lazy to log in just for that purpose..

•••
i couldn't resist and i've checked..
very big delusion, you can't do anything just set a category.... before you could be able to do a lot...

•••
I had a couple domains with them... Only because Desctop Catcher works with them and occasionally they can catch some not-too-competitive drops. Otherwise, who would ever want to register domains with them?

•••
yeah.. its the worst site design for registrar i ever saw.
and I saw many.

p.s. for anyone still pakring with them, they are now going to get their parking done with parking crew... so yet another reason to not join them or leave them.. and just join parking crew directly... in case you were there just for parking...

going to pc directly will probably give you bit more revenue too.. as I think fabulous will take a small cut too.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back