Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain F3l.net

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

nicolai0208

Established Member
Impact
75
Hi !
Please appraise domain F3L.NET for me.
It was reg first in 2001.
.com, .org, .info, .biz, .pro, .co.uk had taken
Thank you so much !
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
Being a conbination LNL .net seems hard to match some proyect or site idea that worth to own it for waiting a sell so I'd say $0 in this scenario. Although of course if you notice there is an existing good use the expectatios would be better

It's the price I think it worth but of course the posibility of a sell exist, some people could see interesting, maybe up tp $10. Although if not sold I'd let it expire
 
Last edited:
0
•••
$0 to $x. Good luck.
 
0
•••
Sadly, I have to agree with the members above me. You would be lucky to $10 for the name.

How do I know this? Because I own about 60 CCC.NET domains. The only ones I've had any success with are LLN names. With the highest sale being $14.
 
1
•••
Thank you very much.
I wonder if you can appraise another.
L99.ORG
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back