domain EyeCareConsultant.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

abdelwahed77

Established Member
Impact
Would love to hear some feedback from you guys! the plural version ( EyeCareConsultants) sold for 1866$ in october 2019, Thank you in advance

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
So put it on Sedo for the same price and wait...if you believe in comparatives.

•••
So put it on Sedo for the same price and wait...if you believe in comparatives.
i included the plural version sale just to let you know, im asking for ur opinion if u don't mind, thanks

•••
i included the plural version sale just to let you know, im asking for ur opinion if u don't mind, thanks
Well, put it up for $2000, if you have the time. Or contact the people who have the plural.

•••
Became a degenerate domainer over the years ,I started out doing a lot of outbound and got lazy, the plural is better in this case and probably undersold the non plural in my opinion would be worth about 1300-1400 and you should be able to get it sold fast for a grand there are a lot of end users using crapy domains for this keyword

Last edited:
•••
Became a degenerate domainer over the years ,I started out doing a lot of outbound and got lazy, the plural is better in this case and probably undersold the non plural in my opinion would be worth about 1300-1400 and you should be able to get it sold fast for a grand there are a lot of end users using crapy domains for this keyword
Right, sell it fast for $500. Has some good keyword value.

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back