Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Ali Azam

DNMP.xyzTop Member
Impact
Please appraise ExtremeStorage (dot)com

Thank you.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Seems like a good domain for a cloud storage... Since I'm a newbie for domain flipping, I can't tell for sure how much it costs....

•••
Agreed that sounds like a Cloud based domain service. Extreme serves as an indicator for great security or storage capacity. You could setup a reseller site on it. Right now its worth about $100 to $1500 depending on the right buyer.

•••
Thank you guys for your input. Anyone else want to appraise? :)

•••
Do like the name, very eye catching IMO.

Nice for cloud storage and similar as was mentioned above.

Also consider " brick and mortar " actual physical storage concerns as potential end users.

•••
•••
Extreme Storage to me sounds like a data backup operation / or VPS provider offering storage vps. Could be a great ready-to-launch brand for new hosts entering the market. I'd say it's worth around $500 to the hosting market, but if you can find an enterprise end user (for example, search for companies mentioned at storagenewsletter.com) then you're talking $5K - $10K+ for the domain.

•••
Just my 2 cents. Everybody has talked about cloud storage but it sure sounds like a great domain for some product that keeps things safe in extreme (weather) conditions like hot, cold or flooding.

As far as a price, sorry, I don't know what it might be worth.

•••
Thank you guys for your opinion.
anyone else?

•••
Perfect name for a hosting company to own/ build their business on!
Wouldn't fetch much from a re-seller, this is a nice brandable mid to high xxx.
Mid XXXX to an end user.

Try submitting this name to BrandBucket and see what price they suggest :)

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Great name for many markets. I could mention all the markets that were already mentioned, but pointless. The names value is of course dependent on the buyer in the long run, but I would not take anything less than x,xxx or xx,xxx.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Don't forget the ever-growing self-storage market! Companies like Dymon are cleaning up these days.

•••
Thank you all for the appraisal.

anyone else wants to appraise?

•••
•••
•••
Hey Ali,

This is a great domain, however it is difficult to put a dollar amount on it because it is very specific, so the right storage company could pay $50,000 or more. The great thing about this domain is that it isn't technology-specific, meaning it doesn't contain "cloud", "disk", "ssd", and not restricted to current market trends... So from a technology perspective it is timeless and will not diminish in value.

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back