NameSilo

Extremely Busy Community - Banner

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

LordHaHa

Established Member
Impact
0
Extremely Busy Community
I have decided to place a rotating banner system on my forum www.iflimits.com

Be the first (there is a trial banner at the moment)
I have on offer 6 banners places on rotation. The start date will be 14th Nov

Some stats

Members 8525
New member signups at the rate of 35-50 per day
New posts around 200-300 per day
Average 30+ online continiously

This is an extremely busy forum which offers free Invision Board Skins and graphics. Now becoming the recognised Invisions free stuff community. As you can see there are no ads apart from a trial banner. I have placed this ad on other forums so first 6 will get the spots although I may well offer other spots at a later date.

Prices;
468 x 60 banner $50 month

Contact
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back