NameSilo

.mobi Extract.mobi

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Price range for Extract.mobi ?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • <500$

votes
    75.0%
  • 500$-1500$

votes
    0.0%
  • 1500$-5000$

vote
    12.5%
  • >5000$

vote
    12.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Hey,

What do you think about this domain?
I saw that Flowers.mobi went for 7,5k but I find this name more appropriate to the extension.
Could work really well to developing an application for extracting any kind of files to mobile phones. I'm not into it thought, just for selling.

Any ideeas? Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
flowers.mobi originally sold for $200k, so the recent sale was a huge loss.

For several years no mobi has sold much over $5k publicly on the open market, no matter how good it is.

Good luck.

•••
Poll needs revising to have <$50 since I think you would be lucky to get $50 in this market

•••
Less than $500 is my vote. .mobi never got a real foothold in my opinion. I don't recall seeing it used at all lately.

•••
The name has no clear use (extract what ? :-/), even in .com it's not a name that should fetch top dollar.
IMO it wouldn't sell for regfee, so why not say regfee.

•••
you need a regfee in the poll

•••
Or you could add another category to the poll - unsaleable.

•••
The name has no clear use (extract what ? :-/), even in .com it's not a name that should fetch top dollar.

Agreed, which is why I can't get my head around the OP's comments that this is somehow better than flowers.mobi, except it being a feeble effort to hype a dud hand reg.

•••
Thanks for the opinions.
I'm not saying it's better though as it's not. It is mi first and probably only .mobi and I wanted to see some opinions,thats all.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back