Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

External Code Fetcher

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

dkr

Respect My Authority!VIP Member
Impact
43
Hi, I'm looking for a way to have a certain Javascript code to be taken from an external file, because the same code is in around 20-30 pages, and when I want to change it, I don't have to go over all of them. I just want to edit only one file and all of the webpages change also. Is there some way of doing this?

Thanks
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back