Dynadot

domain ExteriorCleaning.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

AUInvest

Impact
I own ExteriorCleaning.com and would love some opinions on value.

The site was registered on 3/16/2001.

Thanks in advance!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
ExteriorCleaning.com was registered on godaddy , aged domain is one of SEO factor when we develope some website. Its better to build web / blog before you sell to end user than direct offer that domain. IMO, you could offer that domain on range prices $ 150 - $ 1,600 or more high in right situation

•••
Well it's certainly a recognized building cleaning term and in the .com. This is one of these terms that I would probably do selective outbound on. Looking primarily at those that are using either the cctlds (not those that are just parked) or are using the key-words in their advertising.

It's a very usable generic, so yes to the right buyer probably in the X,XXX range. These sort of cleaning contracts, with all their specialized equipment certainly aren't cheap, so maybe even more.

I would certainly do Outbound on this one

Last edited:
•••
Thanks to both of you! I own an exterior cleaning company, but in a more localized market. We routinely receive $10-20,000+ to clean buildings that might take 2-3 days. For larger jobs like apartment complex roof cleaning, prices can get up in the 40,000+ range and can be done in a week. There is HUGE money in this industry, especially for the national service providers that subcontract jobs all over the country. The exterior cleaning business is exploding.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back