Exploitation, identity theft of women domain investors in India

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

dnk

Established Member
Impact
This thread has been specifically started on the request of a member CDM.
It can be easily and legally proved that harmless female domain investors in India are exploited, held virtual prisoners so that large companies allegedly google, tata can supply sex workers, get bribes, jobs for relatives of top indian government, intelligence and security agency employees with the stolen resume, investment of the domain investor
I am working like a slave without making any money for the last 8 years since 2010 because of the sex, bribery racket, banking , financial, paypal fraud of ntro, raw, cbi , so that the 10 google, tata supplied goan sex worker, fraud R&AW/cbi employees get a monthly salary without doing any work, without spending any time , without investing any money at my expense in one of the greatest domain, financial frauds in the world
NTRO, the indian equivalent of NSA is an extremely corrupt fraud agency which cannot be held accountable because in India , indian citizens cannot initiate any action against or get any information about intelligence agencies.

The NTRO employees in a joint venture with google,tata have perfected the art of identity theft of harmless hardworking single woman domain investors , engineers and their modus operandi is as follows
- find a hardworking honest engineer, domain investor with impressive resume, savings
- make completely fake allegations against her without any proof, reward people for making fake allegations to defame her
- fake relationship with her, falsely pretend to know her well, falsely claim to HELP her
- refuse to provide any information to her or give her an opportunity to defend herself against the fake allegations
- intentionally take wrong decisions claiming help to ruin her reputation further, cause losses
- then faking help, steal her resume, savings, correspondence for sex workers, bribe givers and relatives of top officials, get them raw/cbi jobs
- after their sex worker, fraud girlfriends are well settled in the government jobs, getting a monthly salary , be honest about the relationship that they too status conscious and are not connected to the domain investor, engineer in any way at all
- REFUSE TO WITHDRAW the fake references of a btech 1993 ee degree, online expertise, domain investment to sex workers,cheater housewives, and other frauds , so these women get a monthly government salary without doing any work, without investing any money online, on hardware
- continue to put the engineer, domain investor, under surveillance so that their sex, bribery racket, financial fraud is not exposed and they can falsely claim that the lazy greedy goan prostitutes sunaina, siddhi, ntro employees are having sex with, cheater housewives, bribe givers like indore document robber veena and other frauds who do not spend any time and money online, are working online, domain investor

Bank details, income tax returns will easily and legally prove that ntro, raw, cbi, indian and goan government are involved in a major identity theft fraud on a harmless domain investor falsely claiming that sex workers, cheater housewives and other frauds, who do not spend any money online, have her investment. If the indian and goan government, ntro want someone else to own the expensive domains, they can easily pay the market price of the domain names and get the domain names legally transferred to anyone they wish

However India is such a corrupt country and top government officials, greedy shameless cheaters, liars without any humanity, that they are not paying the market price and purchasing the domain names legally, they want the domain investor to pay annual domain expenses, and then falsely claim that google,tata sponsored goan prostitute, fraud raw/cbi employees who do not spend any money own the domain names to pay all these frauds a monthly indian government salary. To ensure that the google, tata masterminded online, financial fraud is not exposed, the domain investor is held a virtual prisoner, her leads, orders, correspondence stolen, payment blocked without a legally valid reason

It is very unfair that a private citizen pays all the expenses for the domain names and the indian government pays a monthly salary to 10 google, tata sponsored goan prostitutes, cheater housewives and other fraud raw/cbi employees who do not spend any money online, falsely claiming they own domain names, only because the section 420 fraud ntro employees are making fake claims
So for a single Indian woman investing in domains is very risky as the indian government will subject her to identity theft, and Krishna Srini confirmed the fact on Quora in May 2018 (proof can be provided)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
For example I could sell more than 35 domains in the Namecheap marketplace, I regularly sell domains in the Dynadot marketplace, however due to financial fraud of indian intelligence agencies, I am unable to get a good price on forums, as the ntro employees are duping customers with their lies about domain ownership. Bigrock does not have a marketplace, so I am unable to get even $1 for their domains on forums , while I can easily sell domains for $1.99 or more at the Dynadot marketplace because ntro, raw, cbi employees are misleading potential buyers. Some buyers on Namepros have refused to pay even $1 for a domain name, while I later sold the same domain for $5 on the Namecheap marketplace.

As I have repeatedly said, most of my domains are for sale at a fair price, yet the 10 R&AW/cbi employees refuse to pay the market price of the domains, renewal fees, yet falsely claim to own my domain names, making it difficult to earn a living, so people should be aware of the financial fraud

So the whole world (Enames/Dynadot/Namecheap/Namepros members/NTRO/Google/Tata/R&AW/TATA/etc) is blocking you from selling your domains and earn a living?

•••
So the whole world (Enames/Dynadot/Namecheap/Namepros members/NTRO/Google/Tata/R&AW/TATA/etc) is blocking you from selling your domains and earn a living?
Only NTRO/Google/Tata/R&AW/TATA/cbi are blocking me from selling domains and earn a living, Dynadot/Namecheap are good for selling domains

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back