NameSilo

discuss Explain Domaintools data? Estibot Data? For Negotiation purposes?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

WhoaDomain.com

WhoaDomain.comTop Member
Impact
Hello NP,
Can someone please explain the data on Domaintools? and what it means in terms of domain negotiations? and which ones to focus on to benefit yourself in getting lowest price for a domain?

Response Code 200
SEO Score
Terms (Unique: , Linked: )
Images (Alt tags missing: 0)
Links (Internal: , Outbound:)

and while you are at it. explain the data below from Estibot and what it all means in terms of domain negotiations? and which ones to focus on to benefit yourself in getting lowest price for a domain?

( I know I know I know. You all have your opinions about Estibot. Not here to ask your opinion about Estibot as I personally think it's crap. but I'd like to use the data on it. My choice.)

(Please be advised that any posts that refers to any other post of mine on NP will be reported and deleted as off topic. no exceptions. You have been warned. Try to keep on topic.)

Average Monthly Search Stats - Broad Match - Keyword
Monthly Searches: Low xx,xxx
Cost Per Click: .05 cents
Ad Competition: low
Data Age: Recent

Average Monthly Search Stats - Exact Match - Keyword
Monthly Searches: Mid XXX
Cost Per Click: .05 cents

Average Monthly Search Stats - Broad Match - Keyword
Monthly Searches: Mid XX,XXX
Cost Per Click: $1.XX USD

Average Monthly Search Stats - Exact Match - Keyword
Monthly Searches: XXX (low)
Cost Per Click: $0.10 USD

Again let's stay on topic. This post is not for me but for anyone other newbie who wants to reference it.

I would like to know which tidbits of data from above is most useful to buy a domain for the best price possible.

also if you would like to add any other vital piece of useful data that I neglected to mention that would help to bargain down the price of a domain. please do share.

Basically what are the most useful "strikes" against a domain that harms it's value during negotiations besides thee obvious like AGE (or lack of it) ? Thanks.

Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back