Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

auction Expiring Soon - LMYN(.com) vWebmaster(.com) PLUS MORE!

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
vWebmaster.com
Created on: 14-Oct-06
Expires on: 14-Oct-11
Start: $10.00
Inc. $2.00

LMYN.com
Created on: 15-Oct-08
Expires on: 15-Oct-11
Start: $10.00
Inc. $2.00

Lawrenceburg-Online.com
Created on: 19-Oct-03
Expires on: 19-Oct-11
Start: $1.00
Inc. $1.00

LawrenceburgOnline.net
Created on: 19-Oct-03
Expires on: 19-Oct-11
Start: $1.00
Inc. $1.00

HydraulicReels.com
Created on: 20-Oct-09
Expires on: 20-Oct-11
Start: $1.00
Inc. $2.00
(2 Drops)

September-11th-2001.net
Created on: 22-Oct-02
Expires on: 22-Oct-11
Start: $1.00
Inc. $1.00

September-11th-2001.org
Created On: 22-Oct-2002
Expiration Date: 22-Oct-2011
Start: $1.00
Inc. $1.00

HowToFish.info
Created On: 01-Nov-2009
Expiration Date: 01-Nov-2011
Start: $1.00
Inc. $1.00

36T.info
Created On: 07-Nov-2007
Expiration Date: 07-Nov-2011
Start: $1.00
Inc. $1.00
(Listed in Google)

Auction ends 72 hours after the last bid.
Payment: PayPal Gift/ Masspay
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
LMYN.com start
 
0
•••
lmyn 12#
 
0
•••
LMYN.com 14$
 
0
•••
lmyn.com 16$
 
0
•••
lmyn.com $18
 
0
•••
Okay guys. Lmyn.com is only up to $18? This is a great acronym and triple premium.

I am gonna go ahead and stop the auction on the rest of the names since there is no interest in them. I would have thought vWebmaster would have had a little more interest.

Before I close, I feel it's my responsibility to explain why I have the Sept. domains. Alot of folk say I have no heart and I am trying to make a quick buck. Well, if I was, offering something for $1.00 when I have spent nearly $100 keeping it renewed is hardly trying to profit.

Back in 2002, I built the largest online September 11th memorial website on the web getting upwards of 250,000 hits in September that year alone to my site. After letting it run for several years, I had to take it down due to bandwidth. AND that is why I have these names and several more, they were all fowarded to that site.

I can say pouring hundreds of ours into that site and paying what I paid for some of the names is hardly one without a heart and one trying to be a profiteer.

Now that that is outta the way.....

DO I HEAR $20 FOR LMYN.com?
 
0
•••
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back