Domain Empire

Expired Domains PHP script.Run your own website.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

alexts_2000

Account Closed
Impact
Thousands of domains expire and get deleted daily. Our script lets you run your own Expired and Deleted Domains website.

To buy visit :Cachelogic.net
View Demo

Expired Domains Script runs daily and updates the database with the latest expiring domains.
Script Features:

* Fully Automated using Cron jobs
* Supports following TLDs: .com,.net,.org,.info,.biz,.us,.ca,.mobi
* Updates Daily

Requirements:

* Unix Host
* PHP5
* MYSQL5
* CURL Enabled

To buy visit :Cachelogic.net
View Demo

Clearing request to moderator is sent.

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks.

will grab a copy later today

•••
script is still for sale.

Thanks

•••
Hello all...

I have been looking for a Pool drop list aggregator for months and this one did the trick for me. Setup was a snap and Alex was eager to help with a minor (resolved) issue. You won't have to worry about name populating because it stores up to 30 days of names which is far beyond the life of any good drops anyway. My virgin cron this morning populated over 60,000 names. I expect similar results every day so by the end of the 30 days there should be around 2m names. Technically, 7 days is plenty but 30 is nice.

Easy to setup
Runs quick
Well worth $40

If you'd like to see my setup;
Dropped Domain Search

I have it running in a Joomla Wrapper module (iframe) and with a bit of minor tweaking of the index.php file had it fitted to my main body. Setup and tweaks litterally took me less than 30 minutes to do.

Thanks for a great script Alex

•••
Anyway to modify this to show only domains that are already deleted? Thanks!

•••
Anyway to modify this to show only domains that are already deleted? Thanks!

Sure, it would involve "Pending delete" column from front end.

•••
Script is still for sale

•••
•••
•••
Is the discount still up for grabs? If so, I will buy a copy myself

•••
•••
Do you have any agreement downloading and using the domains list file on other websites?
That website promises to keep supplying the list in the same address and format?

Thank you.

•••
Thanks, will be purchasing today!

•••
•••
•••
nice script rep added found a couple decent domains because of this :)

•••
•••
script is still for sale

•••
Picked up a copy today.......thanks Alex.

•••
•••
Would be a great buy if the script wasn't encrypted.

Maybe one day you will open it up. If you do, just post to this thread as I will be watching.

•••
Would be a great buy if the script wasn't encrypted.

Maybe one day you will open it up. If you do, just post to this thread as I will be watching.

Front end is completely open and you are free to change templates,colors,font,affiliate links.........

•••
Front end is completely open and you are free to change templates,colors,font,affiliate links.........

Yea, but just my rule of thumb, when I invest in a script that I may have up a few years, I don't buy scripts encrypted in any way because I like to tinker with them.

I just made a suggestion. Alot of webmasters such as I are the same way.

;)

•••
Yea, but just my rule of thumb, when I invest in a script that I may have up a few years, I don't buy scripts encrypted in any way because I like to tinker with them.

I just made a suggestion. Alot of webmasters such as I are the same way.

;)

Per many requests,I have added additional unencrypted version of the script.
However price for an unencrypted version $69.99

cachelogic.net

•••
Script is still for sale.
Thank you

•••
Can you pm me if you have a discounted price on this as I'm interested and would like to apply this to a domain I have :)

Let me know ;)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back