Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Experienced web developer wanted

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anthony-Martin

Account Closed
Impact
0
I am looking for a web developer who could develop for me my domain YourCopies.com. Consider for comparison domain YourCopy.com, which represents an extensive online source for everyone's copying needs.

I would like to find a web developer who could develop YourCopies.com into something similar to YourCopy.com.

Please PM me your suggestions.

Thanks,
Tony Martin
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Please send me a PM. I am defently intrested in this job.

- Steve
 
0
•••
about post

Hello there

I m interested in this project.

I am finding error while opening www.YourCopy.com which you gave for referance.

It will be good if we can chat online for further discussion.

pls add me in
MSN: [email protected]
yahoo: gauravmahimkar

thank you
regards
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back