NameSilo

domain Exor.group

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Trenika

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
What do you guys think of this domain name? Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I don't see any value in that name.
Why do you think its worth something?

•••
It's short for some words. I was just wondering other pls opinion..thanks for yours

•••
Yes it is short, but I don't see a link between the words "exor" and "group" unless the company name is exactly Exor Group.

I think it has to be a category .. things like Social.Group, Investors.Group, Music.Group ... Domainers.Group

•••
No value in this one..

Stick to tried and tested extensions, 99.9% of companies will never have heard of the .group extension

•••
I'm going to use it. And maybe in the long/shorter run the extension will be a more familiar one.

•••
Do you invest in the new extensions? Just curious are some more favorable than others?@gilescoley

•••
I stay away from them in general, companies dont even know they exist. I have a list (over 50,000) of end-users I have dealt with over the years. I have discussed this in-depth with some of my repeat buyers and nobody has even heard of them, so what are the chances of them building their businesses around a new extension

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back