Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

.com ExercisesForFlatBelly.com and GreenTechnologyReport.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowboxing

Established Member
Impact
0
I'm selling an Exact Match Domain which I have not had
time to develop properly. It has a lot of potential and
traffic available for related keyword phrases in this niche.

ExercisesForFlatBelly.com

Created: 5/17/2012
Expires: 5/17/2014

Buy It Now: $150
Payment: PayPal
Registrar: GoDaddy

==============================

I'm also selling an aged domain name which I have not
had time to develop properly. I would like to sell it to
someone who can develop it to its true potential.

It has a four year history and currently has 42
external backlinks from 9 referring websites.

GreenTechnologyReport.com

Created: 5/18/2012
Expires: 5/18/2014

Buy It Now: $250
Payment: PayPal
Registrar: GoDaddy

==============================

After payment has been received I will immediately
push the domain to your GoDaddy account for free.

Send me a private message if you have any questions
or want to make an offer for these domain names.
 

Attachments

  • GTR-Links.jpg
    GTR-Links.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 41
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
bump
 
0
•••
bump
 
0
•••
bump
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back