Domain Empire

domain Exclusive.photos

NameSilo
Watch

Sarik_Sid

Top Member
Impact
I think this is one of the domains where words fit together.

Did a little research,seems .photos have made quite a few sales in the best,as have words starting in exclusive.Exclusive photos have more search volume than most of them,which pushed me over the edge into buying this one.

Any feedback/appraisal is highly appreciated.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
I can see end user potential, eg stock images, scenery photos for sale, etc. However it's impossible to say potential value really as it depends on the end user and their budget. Especially given it's on a non mainstream TLD where it depends on few specific people liking it and willing to use non .com etc.

Photo sites can be lucrative so you might get decent offers, but you might not get many offers due to it being a non-mainstream TLD. You'll probs just have to wait this one out and see the offers you get.

Good luck :)

•••
I can see end user potential, eg stock images, scenery photos for sale, etc. However it's impossible to say potential value really as it depends on the end user and their budget given a non mainstream TLD.
Photo sites can be lucrative so you might get decent offers, but you might not get many offers due to it being a non-mainstream TLD.

You'll probs just have to wait this one out and see the offers you get.

Good luck :)
Thanks for the opinion @james haw .I was planning on waiting a bit b4 taking it out

•••
Exclusive.Photos has very good potential for image selling portal, eshop, etc..

Only few reported .photo sales in last 2 years, but it does not mean much imo..swimsuit.photos sold for 3550 USD in 2014 at GoDaddy, I think Exclusive.Photos is at least at that range, probably higher. If I am the owner of this domain, I would keep it for several years (if renewal not higher then 50 USD/year) and sell it for 5000 USD (my estimate), which would be still excellent ROI. Who knows, it might be possible to sell it for much more, but if you would like to make it liquid in next 5 years, I would estimate price as 5000 USD for this time period, paid by right end-user. If you can afford to keep it long enough (more then 5 years), also price would be much higher then this (just my guess).

•••
Exclusive.Photos has very good potential for image selling portal, eshop, etc..

Only few reported .photo sales in last 2 years, but it does not mean much imo..swimsuit.photos sold for 3550 USD in 2014 at GoDaddy, I think Exclusive.Photos is at least at that range, probably higher. If I am the owner of this domain, I would keep it for several years (if renewal not higher then 50 USD/year) and sell it for 5000 USD (my estimate), which would be still excellent ROI. Who knows, it might be possible to sell it for much more, but if you would like to make it liquid in next 5 years, I would estimate price as 5000 USD for this time period, paid by right end-user. If you can afford to keep it long enough (more then 5 years), also price would be much higher then this (just my guess).
Thanks..though the sale of swimsuit.photos surprises me(or I am not aware of that niche).The other one was an adult domain and you can see why it sold for that much.I tried to list my domain with godaddy,it said support for this extension is not available.So have opened talks with him.

And yes,I'd like to keep it for minimum couple of years,unless a good offer comes through

•••
Yes, GoDaddy, Sedo and Flippa are still catching with new domains and some of them are not supported yet..but they are quickly adding them on.

I have just checked exclusive.photos with estibot appraisal and it gave results 2500 USD..not bad at all :)(although estibot is not very reliable imo, still it is good sign).

Attachments

• Exclusive.Photos.JPG
    Exclusive.Photos.JPG
    58 KB · Views: 1
•••
Yes, GoDaddy, Sedo and Flippa are still catching with new domains and some of them are not supported yet..but they are quickly adding them on.

I have just checked exclusive.photos with estibot appraisal and it gave results 2500 USD..not bad at all :)(although estibot is not very reliable imo, still it is good sign).
Valuate.com also appraises it at exact 2.5 grand.They(Estibot and Valuate) match for quite a number of my domains

•••
Are you using Sedo? If you create account there, and add your domain in it, it has also appraisal engine, which will appraise your domains. Their automatic appraisal is quite different for new domains then estibot (usually sedo appraised higher values for my domains), which also can give some idea about value range.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back