IT.COM

Excel Tables to Managed Wordpress site

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DANEYAL

Top Member
Impact
Hi,
If you can please let me know how to solve this issue, I am working on a wordpress managed site and troubled with pasting the tables from MS Word or MS Excel to the wordpress post.

I have also checked TablePress plugin, but the issue is there with borders and formatting, it loses it all as I want as it is from MS Word or MS Excel, MS Excel sheet is actually what I want to paste on wordpress post editor.

I have also tried other online html convertors but not satisfied with the results, such as tabelizer, the merge cells issue is there, plus formatting thing.

Here I also want to say, I do not want to paste big tables or complicated tables, maximum 3-12 columns with 20-30 Rows maximum without any formulas. I do not want to mis any SEO feature that I suppose would happen if I use Google Drive excel embedding or correct me if I am wrong.

Also I am not from programming or developing academic or professional background.

I would be grateful for solutions.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back