IT.COM

Exams over, yay!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I have just finished my GCSEs. I can forget everything I have learned in the last 2 years, because A levels start from basics and no prior knowledge is required. Yay!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
yay! I finished my exams on tuesday so I'm done! :)

•••
Weird, I finished nearly 2 full weeks ago :o

Dan

•••
I was Free on 13th June... You're wrong in considering the statement, that A Levels starts from basics. You'll need O Levels knowledge for that too. And I recommend you start studying 2 weeks before your school starts to avoid the chaos, I went through this year.

•••
Mine finished about 2 weeks ago, I now have to wait until the 21st of august to find out I've failed ;D

•••
Xavier_3D said:
I was Free on 13th June... You're wrong in considering the statement, that A Levels starts from basics. You'll need O Levels knowledge for that too.
Actually, we were given a little booklet detailing the courses and it said that they all start from scratch to make sure nobody has forgotten something important. Ie, in electronics your first lesson is "This is a resistor, it resists the flow of electricity. Here is the equation...".

Squid said:
Mine finished about 2 weeks ago, I now have to wait until the 21st of august to find out I've failed ;D
I've got until the 3rd of August.

•••
er. I finished like June 10th :bingo:

Half way through my year though :(

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back