Dynadot

eWallhost.com $4.38 . . .

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Want2learn

Top Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I got one for 4.38 . . . It does appear to be 5.49 now. No idea how long special was, or if i got the glitch:)

•••
Hey @Want2learn - Do you have any experience pushing the domain to another account there, or transferring away to some other registrar ? Basically I would like to know if the pushes and transfers are smooth with this registrar. I am curious, because I think $5.49 is still the lowest I could find anywhere else.

•••
Hey @Want2learn - Do you have any experience pushing the domain to another account there, or transferring away to some other registrar ? Basically I would like to know if the pushes and transfers are smooth with this registrar. I am curious, because I think $5.49 is still the lowest I could find anywhere else.
My very first interaction was buying a domain from someone that pushed to me from eWall. I believe @Silentptnr may have some experience as well. Otherwise I have not yet had any other experiences.

•••
My very first interaction was buying a domain from someone that pushed to me from eWall. I believe @Silentptnr may have some experience as well. Otherwise I have not yet had any other experiences.
Transfer is possible. Once you unlock, need to contact customer care through chat for single domain or create ticket in-case of multiple names. There's a option to push in the control panel.
So far my experience with them is good.

•••
Once you unlock, need to contact customer care through chat for single domain or create ticket in-case of multiple names.
An automated transfer process is faster in my experience. Still, I would say it is a pretty reasonable hoop to jump through, considering the lower price. Thanks for dropping in for help.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back