domain evict.biz

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

grungemusic

Established Member
Impact
1
Probably worthless knowing my luck, but got it because maybe it could be used for an eviction business or something.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Needs branding and development, but you're right, I don't immediately see it as having much potential.. most landlords don't resort to a 3rd party for evictions.. either their lawyer or management service usually take care of it.. on the other hand, if this weren't a .biz ext, it might have been useful for tenant-landlord rights info. The word "eviction" would be better IMO
 
0
•••
Thought as much, oh well, I'll list it on Sedo, see what happens

Hmm, just came across www.clicktoevict.co.uk - I will contact them.
 
0
•••
$XX low
 
0
•••
0
•••
Only because I know that this one word .biz may go up in value as time progresses. Only specualtion.
 
0
•••
Domain and extension dont fit together at all....

Wholesale ~ minimal value
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back