Dynadot

domain EverythingBichon.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

CL G

Established Member
Impact
"Bichon" being the common colloquial term for Bichon Frise, a popular breed of dog.

Thank you in advance!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Are you going to acquire it for a blog, forum, etc.?

I would start negotiating with the owner at $100, but I wouldn't pay more than mid $xxx for it. Just my 2 cents.

Good luck on your venture!

•••
Are you going to acquire it for a blog, forum, etc.?

I would start negotiating with the owner at $100, but I wouldn't pay more than mid $xxx for it. Just my 2 cents.

Good luck on your venture!

Hey @maxtra, thank you for your thoughts! I may be using this subforum wrong, but I was intending to buy at reg fee and flip this domain. Any idea if it might fetch anything at auction or if it would be worth holding for such an end user?

•••
Hey @maxtra, thank you for your thoughts! I may be using this subforum wrong, but I was intending to buy at reg fee and flip this domain. Any idea if it might fetch anything at auction or if it would be worth holding for such an end user?
Gotcha. I believe it could fetch a decent amount when holding and selling to an end user, probably not at auction. (y)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back