Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

negotiable Evasion.org

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie J

Established Member
Impact
84
Hello,
After creating a thread and seeing that evasion.net sold for $1,000 alongside getting an appraisal around that mark.

I'm looking for offers and if I believe of a suitable offer, I'll message you in regards to sorting payment.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
About:
  • Over 125,000 searches per month on Google
  • One word, great and clean domain
  • Multipurpose too
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you,
Charlie.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back