Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain euronom.net

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

phpnoobs

Established Member
Impact
4
What do you think about this domain? euronom.net..
Beside the fact that it's a .net :'( does it worth something?
Archive.ORG since 2002
I see that .org, .info, .biz, .eu and almost all the European ccTLDs are taken by Euronom, a swedish company
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
come on guys...no opinions?
 
0
•••
I guess I will make the first appraissele, yes it is a .net but it is worth a bit more than a normal .net even if it isn't developed I would say it's still worth about Mid XX range.

Thanks,
Wiisaid
 
1
•••
thanks wiisaid rep added.
I'm waiting for more appraisals
 
0
•••
I'm still waiting for other opinions/appraisals :| . Thanks
 
0
•••
bump
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back