- Impact
- 1
Euro 2008
What your favourite country ?
Who you think will win this year Euro 2008 ?
What your favourite country ?
Who you think will win this year Euro 2008 ?
No. I allways lose when I bet, so the only way that Spain can win is if I don't bet! Thanks just the sameliquidcherry said:Hi Gil,
Are you betting into the jackpot? ---->http://www.namepros.com/showthread....357#post2873357
Cheers
Frank
Give us the link, even though I don't need any convicing. Even a blind man can see it!pertosda said:I just read Gary Lineker's comments saying if Spain wins, football wins.
Do you agree??![]()
Incredibly poor performance by the German defense and Lehmann.GILSAN said:"El Niño" Torres scores for Spain.
He could have given a penalty for Germany because of that hand in the area, and Casillas didn't deserve a Yellow card. Ballack must be carefull as he's looking a little too agressive. Fernando Torres is really fast.Mike said:Incredibly poor performance by the German defense and Lehmann.
...and the referee is putting a final stamp on a completely useless performance of ALL referees throughout this entire tournament.
M.


