Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

.eu transfer within GoDaddy

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Trent1000

Top Member
Impact
1,208
Hi namePros

I'm about to transfer(push) a .eu domain name within Godaddy, but as I came across their related instructions page, I noticed that they require a certain .eu trading fee from the recipient after transfer. Now I'm not sure this trading fee is actually a renewal price, or something else, but they don't seem to mention the value anywhere.

Since [email protected], is no longer active I had to ask you guys.
Has anybody ever done .eu transfers at godaddy? If so can you give me a brief overview how it works for the customer, or if you know anything about this fee I mentioned above, what would it be?

Thanks
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back