Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

EU only numeric domains

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

wilbertti

Established Member
Impact
20
Hello I was wondering does 794.eu like domains have any price value? I checked and noticed that only character .eus have high average prices on namebio but what about only numeric?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
The attraction might be for short SMS/text codes but I am not sure of their sales values. The thing to remember about .eu ccTLD is that it is not a ccTLD and has about 26 markets. It might be worth looking at numercials in the .de, .fr and .nl ccTLDs for guidance on pricing.

Regards...jmcc
 
1
•••
0
•••
Ok thanks guys :) I looked for .fr LLL domains sometime ago, and seems there is a lot free ones. I would love to get 3L .de or numeric .de Greetings from finland!
 
1
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back