Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

EU domains

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Keral_Patel

I'll do itRestricted (Chatroom)
Impact
1,450
I don't live in europe so can I regiter a .EU domain

I have found one.

Also got it into my cart.

Please let me know.

Thanks.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
The registrant's contact country must be from a member state of the European Union. If you do not have a member state address, your request will most likely be rejected by the registry.
 
0
•••
After april, 7 Registration of domain .eu will be free for all people in the world
 
0
•••
Thanks for explaining me.

Will wait till 7th April But till then the domain which I am thinking of will be regged.
 
0
•••
Find a friend in the EU and ask him to reg it for you. I got friends in every continent (except antarctica - but they don't have a cctld :) )
 
0
•••
is .EU free for European PPL? :D
 
0
•••
No. =/
 
0
•••
:<
 
0
•••
Maurits said:
is .EU free for European PPL? :D


No it is only available to register to european people

It's Cost is 18.00 €
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back