Domain Empire

.eu bad companies

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
This is an mail i got today from an .eu accredited company:
Free application:
On 13th of September you will receive an email with instructions on how to file the application(s). Applications will be free of charge, but will be binding. All successful applications will be charged at Euro 59,00 per domain per year.
you got that? 59euros=72$$$$$!!! Isn't that a scammy thing, if they get you forums.eu you are gonna give the 59 euros right? In other companies they sell it for 10euros, in others for 20$
shouldn't eurid do something for all it, for a stable price :cy:
please post your opinions too!
i still gonna love .eu but something must be done with prices

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I wouldn't mind forking out 59euros for forums.eu ;). The thing is, you get what you pay for, most of the time.

•••
yeah, me too the problem is, i mean it like blackmail you got a nice domain and they ask you so much money

•••
if they are the ones who got it for you they are entitled to charge a high rate, especially on premium domains that are worth 10 times more than the fee.

•••
I have spent £40 each on 5 .eu domains with NetNames. For every domain I don't get, they give me back £20. If I get just 1 I will be rich.

You have to speculate to accumulate.

•••
I have spent £40 each on 5 .eu domains with NetNames. For every domain I don't get, they give me back £20. If I get just 1 I will be rich.
yes, and if you nothing you are 100 pouns more poor

•••
noswad said:

You have to speculate to accumulate.

So What happens to the other £20 per name, this sounds dodgy !
especially if they are taking numerous re-reg's for the same domain name !

•••
My question is,

where is the BEST place to pre-order, where have you had previous successes for .e.g .In?

•••
monRa said:
This is an mail i got today from an .eu accredited company:
Free application:
On 13th of September you will receive an email with instructions on how to file the application(s). Applications will be free of charge, but will be binding. All successful applications will be charged at Euro 59,00 per domain per year.
you got that? 59euros=72$$$$$!!!

I too just received the same email - sounds STEEP but at least there is some chance of getting that "premium name" as long as they are only taking 1 order per name.

Was the company Web Solutions ?

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back