Registrar: Godaddy
Niche: Education
Google Page Rank: 8
DA: 22
DR: 24
Payment Methods:
Dan.com, Escrow

About the domain:

eTwinning is the community for schools in Europe. eTwinning offers a platform for staff (teachers, head teachers, librarians, etc.), working in a school in one of the European countries involved, to communicate, collaborate, develop projects, share and, in short, feel and be part of the most exciting learning community in Europe.

eTwinning promotes school collaboration in Europe through the use of Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) by providing support, tools and services for schools. eTwinning also offers opportunities for free and continuing online professional development for educators.

Since 2005, eTwinning has engaged thousands of school staff, counting today (in November 2016) over 400,000 active members and over 50,000 ongoing projects!

More details on: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ETwinning

FREEBIES

OpenAI/ChatGPT $5,000 Threshold account:
1691422435578.png

How you can use that?

You can use this account to create, blog posts, articles, etc by using Chatgpt. We all know that chatgpt is very expensive.

AIPRM 2 YEARS TITAN PLAN:

1691422495542.png

How you can use that?

You can use this tool to create, AI SEO blog posts, articles, etc by using Chatgpt. To know more you can visit their site also you can watch on the youtube regardign on this tool.

PS: I'm not a seller, affiliate etc on this tool, i include this freebie because i don't use anymore on my site.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Estibot apprisal: $270,000 | I'm offering $16k for a fast deal today!!

•••
Estibot apprisal: $270,000 | I'm offering $16k for a fast deal today!!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back