IT.COM

domain ethereums.com

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
hi there,

a lot of discussion on the ethereum.com domain name that has a 7 figure bid.

in your opinion how much ethereums.com worths?

thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
There is only ONE Ethereum. What you have is plural.
It may be of some value by way of traffic if a website is put up and some SEO done.

•••
There is only ONE Ethereum. What you have is plural.
It may be of some value by way of traffic if a website is put up and some SEO done.

not entirely true....yes there is only one ethereum however ether is a platform that many coins are based on....you can see here all the coins based on the ether blockchain...
https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/
in my opinion ether will far surpass bitcoin because of all the coins dependent upon it...btc i simply a currency to buy and sell....ether is both a platform as well as a currency.

this could be a good domain that focuses on all the ether coins only and ranks them and their progress..
I think its a killer name...my opinion is x,xxx wholesale and xx,xxx retail

•••
not entirely true....yes there is only one ethereum however ether is a platform that many coins are based on....you can see here all the coins based on the ether blockchain...
https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/
in my opinion ether will far surpass bitcoin because of all the coins dependent upon it...btc i simply a currency to buy and sell....ether is both a platform as well as a currency.

this could be a good domain that focuses on all the ether coins only and ranks them and their progress..
I think its a killer name...my opinion is x,xxx wholesale and xx,xxx retail

Well anything can happen in the domain industry but I seriously doubt it's of much value. Ethereum is a unique world wide computer that provides a base to crypto currencies. It's also a currency the coins of which don't get called Ethereums. The proper name would be Ethercoin(s) or Ethereumcoin(s). Ethers is still more valuable in comparison as people are likely to ask each other "How many ethers?" but certainly not "how many ethereums?". But anyhow that's just my opinion.

Or, should there evolve a model of Ethereum some day and be called Ethereum Super, the name would get valuable.

Last edited:
•••
Hi there,

Thanks for your opinions.

Currently there are 2 version of Ethereum the Ethereum and Ethereum Classic thus a news website for both cryptocurrencies I think it will be nice.

Moreover most of the ICOS create token on the Ethereum blockchain thus more ethereums!

The domain has a lot of potential and while ethereum, ether and ethers and price high or not available ethereums.com is the next big thing.

•••
You may continue to believe what you will but Ethereums.com is NOT the next big thing. It's only as big a thing as LINUXS.com is, as compared to Linux.com, or EARTHS.com, as compared to Earth.com, or ELECTRICITIES.com, as compared to Electricity.com.

Last edited:
•••
I have seen your portfolio can you please tell me one name that is comparable with ethereums.com, in my opinion none.

•••
I have seen your portfolio can you please tell me one name that is comparable with ethereums.com, in my opinion none.

Don't get angry my friend. The whole idea of asking for appraisal is to discover other ppl's point of view. No need to make it personal: my portfolio vs your portfolio thing. Next u will be comparing d*cks. It was just my opinion, you may even be able to sell it for $100M with luck on ur side.

•••
Hahahaha I am not angry and i never told that i will sell it for millions we are discussing;)

•••
I see it like bitcoin and bitcoins. Maybe multiple ethereum coins will be mentioned as ethereums who knows

•••
as stated above could def be used as a list of ether based blockchain coins past present and future...many more will come since its a versatile blockchain tech

•••
Ethereums can become like an Ethereum "fan site". I'm on CryptoCompare.com. and those people in it's forum call themselves Cryptopians.

so Ethereums wouldn't be too far of a stretch at least no need to hack it.

•••
Pardon the interruption, but I have to interject some cold facts from the crypto world ... the plural of Ethereum is ICOs.

•••
Thanks for your advices, if we don't sell it at a right price we are thinking of implementing a trader with ETH pairs only.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
TheICOS.com you mean?
ico means "initial coin offering"....it refers to funding of alt coins...it is not the plural of Ethereum. An ICO may actually never be listed on an exchange and be listed for sale. many of the ICOs are funded using ether meaning they accept ether to invest and some are based on the ether platform but in no way interchangable

•••
ethereum dark has being introduced increasing the number of blockchain coins named ethereum increasing at the same time the value of ethereums.com as now there are 3 (Ethereum, Ethereum Classic and Ethereum Dark) without mentioned the hunders of etheruem-based tokens.

•••
better you have the pure name with new extension, short extension

•••
Back