IT.COM

Ethereum

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Ethereum over $50, from a little over $8 at the start of the year. Anyone dare to predict the rate at the end of the year?

•••
i dont have any coins. I just have Ethereum.xyz.

•••
Wow, it seams like just yesterday that Ethereum was only .30 cents. I should have made a $10 price prediction last year!

I hope a year from now I stumble across this post and Ethereum is over $100 per ether.

(my 365 day prediction: $117 per Ether on March 27 2017)
It is a little more than a year, but Ethereum is booming again and rose to $170 in the past few days. I sold half of my stack for $30 some time ago but still have an amount in my wallet. Because I reinvested part of my profit in Waves I am happy to see that those also seem to rise steadily and not appear to be affected too much by fluctuations of the Bitcoin price.

•••
•••
Wow, it seams like just yesterday that Ethereum was only .30 cents. I should have made a $10 price prediction last year!

I hope a year from now I stumble across this post and Ethereum is over $100 per ether.

LOL

•••

ETH is at $479.20 at this moment :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back