Dynadot

discuss .ETH and Digital Assets

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

satsdifference.com

Love God Love LifeRestricted (85-100%)
Impact
any thoughts about .ETH

I have delved into crypto now since having been a domainer since January 1999. It appears to me the domain name reigns as king of all digital assets identifiers = top level.

Some tokens or NFTS personal collectibles trade might as well call themselves .com or whatever when named in the future. For example looking at marble.cards

...also the Ethereum function could be soon implemented in the .ETH mainnet launching domain extension of integrations..

-have a special day

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks i have already Ethereum/Company

•••
I have been buying mostly crypto domains myself lately only.. seems like a smarter investment than even bitcoin itself at my level..

recently EtheriumMainnet.com and NFTSwallet.com ("non-fungible tokens" where not all is equal like individual baseball cards' trading = the other side of crypto currency)

my one word gtlds are mainnet. After all the years of losing at domaining thank god the lessons learned provided me with the open presence of mind to land these for the future of mine..

Last edited:
•••
https://www.altcoinbuzz.io/crypto-n...rvice-launches-multi-coin-support-on-mainnet/

Ethereum Name Service Launches Multi-Coin Support on Mainnet
ENS says that it has secured the support of 24 wallets.

“This first version of multi-coin support in our Manager UI currently only supports addresses for ETH, BTC, LTC, and ETC (and not all encodings yet, so use it with caution). But we’ll be expanding the capability of our UI over the next few weeks, so check back soon,” he noted.

For domain names consisting of seven characters or less, the three-step registration process retains. And all other .eth will be available for $ 5 per year.

-have a special day

•••
others like .com etc said to be included by them

•••
look here you can already send money to a .eth domain ! (later bitcoin said)

ens.domains

75233964_1749436595187492_8910390086298763264_o.jpg

-have a special day

•••
bluem.eth breaking bad end of thoughts.

•••
.free could be cool

or better yet send money without authorization needed at http://paypal.me/Ourself

this could be an exciting future with .eth or .com at ens.domains and registrars beyond..

•••
•••
•••
•••
ENS is built on smart contracts on the Ethereum blockchain, meaning it doesn't suffer from the insecurity of the DNS system. You can be confident names you enter work the way their owner intended.

•••
i just recently tried typing in ens.domains .eth address in my URL bar, doesn't seem to work yet - does vitalik.eth resolve/compile for you now?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back