Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain ETFproducts.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Josecotto

Account Closed
Impact
1
Hello all,

Yesterday I came across this name; ETFproducts.com
(Exchange Traded Fund)

I already own ETF.Zone (which I'm auctioning now @ namepros btw) and I know how important ETFs are in the investing world.

Any thoughts on the name? You know for $7 I can't argue, but since I've only been domaining for a couple of months there is always the doubt, you know.

Estibot rates it on about $600 and advertisers 'willing to pay' around 8-10 dollars per click. Interestingly, the other name (etf.zone) has a similar rating.

Thanks for the help and support.

Regards,

JC
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
Ok, thanks for the feedback!

It must be related to timezones. It was yesterday at around 9pm. That's weird.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back