domain Estimate my TLDs Please = Alkuno.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Clover

Find your luckTop Member
Impact
These are my domains I feel would be most likely to sell.
You can ignore the prices by them and estimate them yourself or just let me know if they look accurate as is.

DefiAlgorithm.com - $399
DefiAlgorithms.com - $399
StudyAlgorithm.com - $599
StudyWildlife.com - $499
Oldcells.com - $249
HotMirage.com - $549
Alkuno.com - $245
JDMTandem.com - $245
CheatPoints.com - $245
CAWhiskey.com - $200
FijiSand.com - $200
MonetizeMB.com .net and .org - $399
MonetizeForums.com .net and .org - $799
Mal-Ware.com - $189
LearnBotany.com - $299
UDPFlood.com - $799
TenderWagyu.com - $339
NoveltyChem.com - $99
NoveltyChems.com - $99
Bisapien.com - $129
PingResults.com - $329
SleetStorm.com - $499
FailCams.com - $239
KiloGs.com
e-bst.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Old Cells - Used solar cells came to mind. The word "old" isn't favourable, but offers accepted (if it happened to be "used cells" ...high hundreds / low thousands)

Cheat Points - Mid hundreds territory. Cheats related to gaming came to mind ...at such a point in a game, there is a need to enter a cheat code / look up a solution ...Cheat Points (my imagination running away with itself)

CA Whiskey - California Whisky, maybe (not great). If you ever receive a "hundreds" offer, take it. If no interest, drop

Ping Results - Mid hundreds. An application sending results quickly (whatever it may be) ...plausible

Fail Cams - Relating to jokes / embarrassing moments, caught on camera (it happens, and a demand is there). If you had just "fail cam" ...I appraise 4 figures. With the plural, something in the "hundreds". If no interest on the plural, drop

KiloGs - Weed, people buy it in kilos and grams ...kilo grams, KiloGs. However, not so pretty branding wise ...if you received a "hundreds" offer - Take it

These are the ones I consider you having the best shot with, hopefully. The others, relatively little value (hope you get something)

Last edited:
•••
Favourable? Isn't that Canadian? Lol I meant for the CAWhiskey to stand for CanadianWhiskey, I'm not much of a drinker but I remember Crown Royal being a favorite and Canadian Whiskey was just more hype at the time haha.

Thanks for your inputs though :)

•••
FijiSand.com is a nice vacation blog site or booking site. Double your price on that one. good luck! :) Or even premium sand from Fiji that would catch a higher price on the sand market. :)

Last edited:
•••
@Clover Meaning of "CA" to me is associated with "Chartered Accountant" or "California"

But yeah, genuinely hope you do well with them. Agree with what @The Durfer said too, good point

•••
@Clover Meaning of "CA" to me is associated with "Chartered Accountant" or "California"

But yeah, genuinely hope you do well with them. Agree with what @The Durfer said too, good point
FijiSand.com is a nice vacation blog site or booking site. Double your price on that one. good luck! :) Or even premium sand from Fiji that would catch a higher price on the sand market. :)

Okay cool glad to hear that :)

Thank you both.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back