IT.COM

Estibot Subscription Fee! What do you think?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

MisterSoft.com

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
I've noticed that Estibot is offering its appraisal services:
Novice: $29.95/month
Intermediate: $49.95/month
Advanced: $99.95/month
Expert: $149.95/month
I think they are too steep and expensive! What is your say?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Dont waste your time with Estibot, the appraisals are worth nothing, the same as all other automated appraisals

I would not even use it if it was free

•••
Your reply sounds like a "Car-Salesman Pitch"...
Please elaborate in detail what do you really about their services. Give us tools and examples. We want to educate ourselves.

Strategies take time to develop and nothing in this life is free. Do the work and you'll find out why Estibot is useful.

•••
I'll give you all estimates for $1 each. Just send the money to my paypal account.

I'll do 10 domains for $9! What a deal don't miss this great opportunity. Act now!

Seems like they would have a better chance of getting the novice to fork over the higher pricing than an "Expert"!

•••
I've noticed that Estibot is offering its appraisal services:
Novice: $29.95/month
Intermediate: $49.95/month
Advanced: $99.95/month
Expert: $149.95/month
I think they are too steep and expensive! What is your say?

The $149.95 subscription comes with dropping.com and domaniq.com.

•••
I think I could lower the price to .50 and still do ok.
;)

Paying for their service is for suckers that don't know if they have a good domain or not. Just trying to sell it will tell you whether or not it's good. List it high then lower the price till it sells. That is the value of your domain.

It should also come with a happy ending for that price!

I do not consider myself a fool and I have subscriptions to just about everything out there -- including the Estibot package.

•••
I have a membership to Cax.com (one off $15 lifetime subscription) that gives 20 free searches per day on Valuate.com. Valuate is literally the same as Estibot so essentially you get same data on both.Looking at the figures you mentioned Estibot is asking for it appears Cax would give you more value for your money.

•••
I think I could lower the price to .50 and still do ok.
;)

Paying for their service is for suckers that don't know if they have a good domain or not. Just trying to sell it will tell you whether or not it's good. List it high then lower the price till it sells. That is the value of your domain.

•••
The $149.95 subscription comes with dropping.com and domaniq.com.

Which DomainIQ plan does the $149.95 Estibot plan include? Estibot doesn't mention this on their new member pricing / plans page.

DomainIQ Packages
domainIQ.PNG

Estibot $149 Package
149.PNG

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
I've used Estibot since it launched. It's been even longer since I drank Kool Aid.
I could care less about the appraisals. Other data it produces saves me at least an hour every time I process a drop list.
If I compare the hours saved each month versus what I value my time at, the subscription price seems like a bargain employee.

•••
Here's a list of their tools...

estibottools.png

•••
Use epik appraisals it's free just create a account

•••
I'll give you all estimates for $1 each. Just send the money to my paypal account.

I'll do 10 domains for $9! What a deal don't miss this great opportunity. Act now!

Seems like they would have a better chance of getting the novice to fork over the higher pricing than an "Expert"!
Hey not bad. We'd be million time better than that dumb appraisal tool. Our appraisals would have human touch and intelligence :)

•••
•••
I do not consider myself a fool and I have subscriptions to just about everything out there -- including the Estibot package.

I didn't call you a fool. I'm a dick and would let you know that you're a fool if i think you are.

•••
Subscriptions are a bit pricey, but they offer much more than just appraisals...i use estibot pretty much every day, i do sometimes check appraisals, but they have very little influence on my pricing or buying.

•••
Subscriptions are a bit pricey, but they offer much more than just appraisals...i use estibot pretty much every day, i do sometimes check appraisals, but they have very little influence on my pricing or buying.
Your answer is ambiguous and unsatisfactory. Please give us a detailed lists of services they offer at this hefty price. This forum needs answers.

•••
It should also come with a happy ending for that price!

Would you really want a happy ending from Estibot? You're better off buying some "gold" and discussing CHIPs with Chinese speaking internet models.

he.PNG

•••
Not sure how this service would add value. You would be better off looking at previous similar sales in Namebio. Ultimately, the value of a domain is what someone is willing to pay.

•••
I think for domainers who dont hold domains for long and are flipping frequently,these domain evaluation dont come handy as they hardly update their algo's in time,even long after the floor prices have been set.

Also I have noticed for certain patterns,Estibot gives the same value.I have this once LLLLL.com that gets 50+ uniques/day on Sedo,yet it comes as same price as the other LLLLL.com(LLLLL is not any keyword here)

•••
The Estibot.com charges are really horrible. They want us to believe that they are the top in the industry. No, they are certainly not. They merely do a bot service. A monthly subscription of $ 5 can bring more members.

•••
Level 1: Basic - $20 single time fee
- Free appraisal of up to 20 domains daily at Valuate.com.
- Ability to list as many domains you want in our marketplace at CAX.com, 5% sales commission (escrow is included)
- Ability to bid or buy domains up $10,000 in our marketplace at CAX.com
- Get a custom DomainPortfolio.com web page to display all your domains for sale under one roof, with your own optional custom header.
- Watch loan requests on Lend.me

•••
•••
For one thing Estibot is very good: you can put nice "Estibot value $xx..." in your sales copy.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back