Dynadot

Estdomains

NameSilo
Watch
Reviews and information for Estdomains

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
ESTDOMAINS will lose accreditation these days, according to ICANN decision.

So those who own domains at estdomains - watch the news, because all the domains will be passed to another registrar. Hope it will be not another registerly case.

http://icann.org/en/announcements/announcement-12nov08-en.htm

•••
All EST domain names have been moved under PDR....EST resellers go under ResellerClub.com whereas EST customers go under Answerable.com

The pricing is also decent enough...plus, they're running a promo right now called the Big Holiday Sale.. :D

•••
The de-accreditation process went so smoothly that many Estdomains customers might even have not noticed it. If you was buying domains with Estdomains resellers then transition went absolutely transparent to you because all reseller shops work as always.

However I think that Directi prices are above industry-average and there is no sense to renew my domains at Directi!

•••
Got a mail from ResellerClub.com.. They've started a .in promo.....

.in renewals & transfer-ins @ USD 11.99
third level .in renewals & transfer-ins @ USD 5.99

Nice time to renew or transfer-in .in domain names.....Also, I hear that they start a .in registration promo next month...if that's the case, I'm lookin forward to it...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back