Dynadot

Established Established 1 year old site, with traffic, adsense earnings, backlinks, alexa ranking

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Up for sale is the domain factsack.com with website. This domain is 1 year old now it was registered 5/19/11 so it's set to expire this Saturday here are some of the stats for this website.

Backlinks: 113 you can check them here: Backlinks

Alexa Rank (05/16/12): 2,839,851

The traffic as you can see from the picture is 4,648 visitors in the past 28 days.

The adsense earnings in the past 2 months are $38.78 also can be shown in the picture, as well as where this traffic is coming from.

I will say that the majority of this sites traffic has been produced from a famous youtube video that I have on my channel. The grape lady falling. On that video I have a link to an article on factsack.com that goes over what happened to the grape lady and what she is doing today. Here is the link to that article. As you can see it has 113 facebook likes, so it gets quite a lot of traffic from floating around on facebook everyday. Also if you search "what happened to the grape lady" on google it comes up as the 9th result on the first page.

The website also includes quuite a few various articles, some on domain flipping, some about advertising and making money online. These article all get some search engine traffic as well.

I made this site with the intentions of revealing facts about things that you can't find anywhere else like what happens to various viral video stars like the grape lady. People love this kind of stuff and you could easily turn this site solely into that.

Once this website is sold I am going to remove the link from my youtube video so the traffic will definitely take a hit. Everything on the site will be yours from the articles and the header image which I rendered myself.

This domain is hosted with godaddy so a free push will be made to your account. I will also transfer all files to your webhosting.

As I said before this domain is set to expire in 3 days so I would like to sell by then. If not sold by then I have auto-renew on and I will continue to develop this domain on my own.

I am open to any offers that you may have.

Thank you for looking!

Attachments

• factsackgetclicky.jpg
    factsackgetclicky.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 52
  • factsackadsense.jpg
    factsackadsense.jpg
    187.4 KB · Views: 55
  • trafficsource.jpg
    trafficsource.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 50
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Asking for only $30.00 for this site, trying to sell by tomorrow.

•••
•••
I will take the site for $25

let me know how you want to handle details.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back