domain Essence.fit

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch

PrivateJet

Established Member
Impact
4
What's up boys?

What do you guys think ? chatGPT told me to go for it.

is it worth $15 ?
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
$0 to $10 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)
 
0
•••
c'mon now.. it's one word !!
 
0
•••
c'mon now.. it's one word !!
Jordon posts reseller values in the appraisal sections. It literally says that in his signature... Yeah, it's a one word domain, but with a terrible extension. How many big sales are there with the .fit extension? Not many. A more appropriate name to fit this extension would have been something like "strength" or "lifting". I can't see what "essence" has to do with "fit", can you?

Jordon is right, it is worth about $10 max reseller value, but could fetch hundreds with the right end user. I suggest some out bounding. Because I am not so sure you will get that many people actively looking for this domain.
 
0
•••
Jordon posts reseller values in the appraisal sections. It literally says that in his signature... Yeah, it's a one word domain, but with a terrible extension. How many big sales are there with the .fit extension? Not many. A more appropriate name to fit this extension would have been something like "strength" or "lifting". I can't see what "essence" has to do with "fit", can you?

Jordon is right, it is worth about $10 max reseller value, but could fetch hundreds with the right end user. I suggest some out bounding. Because I am not so sure you will get that many people actively looking for this domain.
Yea i actually can see what "essence" has to do with "fit"... the word captures the core or true nature of something whether it's fitness, health, or wellbeing.

I wasn't expecting that i hit the jackpot with it ...but it would be a nice and easy short name for a "fitness" website.

With that being said, it should easily be worth over $60, the length could make up for the "terrible extension" as you called it.
 
2
•••
Yea i actually can see what "essence" has to do with "fit"... the word captures the core or true nature of something whether it's fitness, health, or wellbeing.

I wasn't expecting that i hit the jackpot with it ...but it would be a nice and easy short name for a "fitness" website.

With that being said, it should easily be worth over $60, the length could make up for the "terrible extension" as you called it.
Sure, my opinion is entirely subjective, as is everything else in life. $60 seems reasonable. If you found an interest in it, I am sure someone else would too.
 
0
•••
Sure, my opinion is entirely subjective, as is everything else in life. $60 seems reasonable. If you found an interest in it, I am sure someone else would too.
Thank you.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back