domain Esports365.live

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Laguna

Top Member
Impact
Hi guys, could you give me a ball park figure as to what this name could be worth to the right person. Or point me in the right direction to some who deals with .live
Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If you had just "esports", I'd view it as a fair hold. Adding the numbers on the end kills it. Not aware of a domainer dealing in "LIVE" specifically, but I wouldn't be too optimistic on it. IMO

Last edited:
•••
If you had just "esports", I'd view it as a fair hold. Adding the numbers on the end kills it. Not aware of a domainer dealing in "LIVE" specifically, but I wouldn't be too optimistic on it. IMO
Ok thanks for your reply it's much appreciated

•••
Very limited sale in .live. With a letter and number combo, it is even more difficult to sell. Hence, no value IMO

•••
Very limited sale in .live. With a letter and number combo, it is even more difficult to sell. Hence, no value IMO
Thanks for your input, after speaking to several people yesterday I'm pretty confident I will be ok with it. But like all names, time will tell

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back