IT.COM

Escrow.com drops fee price?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

creataweb

Some Guy with Awesome Senior High School PhotoTop Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yep !!!

Hi xxxxx
Throughout the course of 2017, we have been hard at work improving our platform, infrastructure and banking partner coverage. Earlier this year, I wrote to let you know that we were reducing our disbursement fees.

Today*, I am happy to announce that we are reducing our minimum transaction fees from $25 to $10 and from €25 to €10. Now you have even more reason to enjoy the same level of protection you are used to withEscrow.com on all your transactions, big and small.

If you have any questions, or would like to discuss an upcoming transaction please don't hesitate to contact me directly.

•••
Looks like it stays $10 up to $300 transaction, then goes up incrementally from there. Cool!

•••
Now they just missing paypal for cashing out .With that option they would have perfect service.

•••
Nice

Maybe add paypal and bitcoin payment options one day too ;).

•••
I don't mid the "transaction" fee as it keeps there business running but the wire fees are ridiculous more noticeable on smaller payments if your based in UK.

•••
why do you care about the fee.... ?

•••
@DzAH

6.1.7. Sellers are responsible for paying all transaction fees. Sellers should take fees into consideration when choosing sale prices or starting bids. Multiple sale prices and multiple starting bids may be set based on specific criteria. Learn why. No hidden fees may be assessed on a deal or sales listing by either party.

•••
•••
If only they can find a better way for their creppy "buyer verification" which (sometimes) gets you to loose your customer that would be fine.

•••
Just a quick comparison regarding PayneerEscrow fees and escrow.com fees.
$500 transaction - Payoneer $10 escrow.com - $16.25
$800 transaction - Payoneer $12 escrow.com - $26.00
$1000 transaction - Payoneer $15 escrow.com - $32.50
$10000 transaction - Payoneer $125 escrow.com - $175.00
$1000000 transaction - Payoneer $6400 escrow.com $8900.00

We don't like high fees.

•••
@Corey @creataweb

I asked why do you care about the reg. fee.. because.. considering what has happened lately I would care a lot more about the service they provide.

•••
@Corey @creataweb

I asked why do you care about the reg. fee.. because.. considering what has happened lately I would care a lot more about the service they provide.

I personally don't care about it because I don't use Escrow.com so I was replying in general.

•••
here @ namepros sellers are responsible for the fee.

Generally, I prefer direct bank deposit.

Cheers

•••
here @ namepros sellers are responsible for the fee.

Generally, I prefer direct bank deposit.

Cheers

Not if you accept PayPal F&F only. Then buyer pays.

•••
I used escrow for the past 15 + years on dozens of transactions and half of them had problems ...then escrow started out of the blue requiring additional user verification... completely stupid ... they verified my identity 15 years ago and mailed me dozens of checks and then they need to verify your identity... garbage ... you can not trust them ... once they promised me a tshirt and after I ask many times where it is and they lied ( need to print another batch but then you get one ect ) never got it ( after I went to them with another 5 figure transaction ) ... just lying .. that's what they are good at ! ... I use since last year payoneer and so far no problems .

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back