Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain EroticaGuide.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

diederik

Established Member
Impact
1
Hi,

EroticaGuide.com - what do you think ?

Thanks!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
diederik said:
EroticaGuide.com - what do you think ?

The ".NET" is for sale for $488.00 (careful of pop-up's)! D-:
I'd be looking for (End user) interest from some of the foreign sites that are sure to be listed out there amongst the Google, or perhaps to folks like the "Adult Friend Finders" of the world, or your own development (I looove "*****Guide.com" domains).
Eros.com (18+) is another potential lead, in my view! :talk:

$875 - $1,250+/+ to the right End user in a relative "Quick Sale", IMHO.
All the best!
:wave:
 
0
•••
Agree with Wave. Lots of potential here.

Nice one!

As is, undeveloped...in the $250+ range.

Good-luck,
ST
 
0
•••
I'd say a few hundred or even more. Did you buy the domain from someone else because it seems odd that the .net of something would be registered while the .com wasn't.
 
0
•••
I am NOT an appraiser by any means, so I won't attempt to give a value.
But I LIKE that name.
Very many possibilities without that porno impression.

Best of luck- hold out for the max

susi
 
0
•••
you can get mid $xxx - low $xxxx nice find!
 
0
•••
I think you could get at least $500 retail for it. It is a great name and would sell for even more at Pool.
 
0
•••
Qwert said:
I'd say a few hundred or even more. Did you buy the domain from someone else because it seems odd that the .net of something would be registered while the .com wasn't.

Thanks :)
The name expired last week and Snapnames got it for me.
 
0
•••
Thanks all, I appreciate the appraisals!
 
0
•••
diederik said:
Thanks all, I appreciate the appraisals!

You're welcome! :)
:wave:
 
0
•••
low $xxx wholesale -- Excellent name with excellent development potential. A lot of people searching for this type of guide, according to Google.
 
0
•••
hmm..based on Anthony's text alone:

Lod/mid$XXX

best of Luck!
 
0
•••
Thanks again !!
 
0
•••
PM me. I can sell it for you.
 
0
•••
I wouldnt sell it in the xxx$

This domain have the potential to be a real traffic whore
 
0
•••
agree with coastalguy, $250+
 
0
•••
$500 - $1000. It's classy for an adult name.
 
0
•••
dot said:
PM me. I can sell it for you.

Pm sent!

And to all others, thanks again (third time :lol: ) for the appraisals
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back