domain entertainments.bz

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

masterYES

Established Member
Impact
1
Hi!

What do you think?

Thanks!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
It is hard for people to appraise a .bz domain. I got someone estimates for my finances.bz and televisions.bz for mid $xxx. I think that should apply to your domain as well.

Anthony

:gn:
 
0
•••
Thanks

More or less I think the same

More???
 
0
•••
masterYES said:
Thanks

More or less I think the same

More???


What are you asking?

BTW, I also have Fact.bz, Seven.bz, SexToy.bz, John.bz and Emily.bz.

Also, to sell for the price, you will need to be persistent. Example, list the domain or auction the domain with a reserved price of mid $xxx. Eventually (6 months to several years), you will get that price.

Anthony

:gn:
 
0
•••
anthonysun said:
What are you asking?

BTW, I also have Fact.bz, Seven.bz, SexToy.bz, John.bz and Emily.bz.

Also, to sell for the price, you will need to be persistent. Example, list the domain or auction the domain with a reserved price of mid $xxx. Eventually (6 months to several years), you will get that price.

Anthony

:gn:

Year, I understand ....

This domain now is on Sedo

Want to know what is cost of the domain as soon as didn't have expierence with .bz
 
0
•••
masterYES said:
Year, I understand ....

This domain now is on Sedo

Want to know what is cost of the domain as soon as didn't have expierence with .bz


There are not too many worh mentioning .bz transactions during the past so it is hard to say, but good top keyword ones do have their values.

Anthony

:gn:
 
0
•••
anthonysun said:
There are not too many worh mentioning .bz transactions during the past so it is hard to say, but good top keyword ones do have their values.

Anthony

:gn:

Thanks


Wait else opinions
 
0
•••
????
 
0
•••
Good keyword .bz's are underated in my opinion! My most profitable parked domain is a .bz
 
0
•••
0
•••
del.icio.us said:
My appraisal for this name: $0 to Reg Fee

Sorry Masteryes but i tend to agree with the above statement unless you develop it into something relevent and get some traffic coming your way, that will be the only way to increase the value of this one i'm afraid.
 
0
•••
I had worldwide.bz, and It was worth big zero. Really said that .bz neve takes off. So until then, with many premium words still available in .bz they are worth reg fee in wholesale price. :)
 
0
•••
Len said:
Good keyword .bz's are underated in my opinion! My most profitable parked domain is a .bz


Hi Len,

If you do not mind, please tell us which domain is it and how much you can make from it?

Anthony

:gn:
 
0
•••
The domain is businessdirectory(dot)bz making an average of $15.00/mth, CTR 16%
I have other domains doing better but this is by far one of the best performer's of all my cctld's and has paid for itself many times over.
 
0
•••
Thanks for opinions

I was waiting appr. the same
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back