NameSilo

domain eRepair.org

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

scarecrow

Established Member
Impact
27
repair organisations, what nor, lol.....
appraisals please....
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
organizations providing repair service? Help me out with some opinions
 
0
•••
patience is the best virtue.
bump.
 
0
•••
i actually like this name for some reason. .org is not the BEST extension, but it works well enough. probably mid $xx-vlow $xxx to end user.
 
1
•••
maybe it could be used for a forum site where people discuss computer problems? I'd say it's worth mid XX - low XXX to a person who plans to develop it.
 
1
•••
I also like this domain. Low to mid $xx reseller, Mid $xxx end user. If I owned this domain I would consider minisite to maximize ROI.
 
0
•••
thank you everyone, any ideas on how to develop a minisite for it and what content to keep on it?
I am planning to put it on auction....maybe on a $30 start....got my hands full because of studies....

also reps +
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back