IT.COM

domain Erase.com

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
What would you appraise Erase.com at?

Both wholesale and retail would be appreciated!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You have made me think this am...trying to determine end user and the use of the name...interesting vocations come to mind.

If it were mine, if I needed money for a good reason, I would sell no less than 8k. If things were going well, I would have an asking price of 40k and see what offers might come in. This still has me thinking...

•••
Great domain - you own this yea?

I can see £20k+ here at the very low end of the spectrum! This is an awesome domain with many options for development. To the right buyer who know what this could achieve. Estibot says 65k but I reckon it's worth more than that!

•••
I could not find much end users for this name. So I would put 10 to 15k for re-seller and 40k n above for an end user.

•••
Nice Domain, price mid range XX,XXX,

•••
Mid xx,xxx +
Good luck!:xf.smile:

•••
It's good. Do your homework and find the comparables.

•••
•••
Best use case I can think of is for people who want to start over with a new identity.

Regarding price, I agree with 1st response

•••
so much potential

at least 5 digits maybe more

think of medical uses

•••
I like it, but its been a long day and my mind is mush. Need to put my BrainOnOverdrive.com and GenuinelyCreative.com to work. You've been nice enough to share with me about dashed domains, it's time I returned the favor.

Can't think of any medical uses right now. At least from the business side. I'll try to get back to you tomorrow.

•••
Mid 5 figures easily and way more for the right company or startup.

•••
Just out of curiosity.

Does the owner know you are posting their name on here?

Obvious 5 five + name.

•••
Just out of curiosity.

Does the owner know you are posting their name on here?

Obvious 5 five + name.

Was thinking the same.

If I had a name like that, I wouldn't be posting it on any public forum.

•••
erase spots on clothes ;) many uses...

•••
Erase what....have you thought about it? Erase bad credit...debt...erase bad reputation online? That's key, since its one word it can be even $250K in the right field.

•••
Average Scenario: $40K to $60K
Good Scenario: $100K

•••
What would you appraise Erase.com at?

Both wholesale and retail would be appreciated!
Like erase.com very much! To my mind best use is in privacy protection sphere. It's a short, memorable, noun. What more could you want? Mid $xx,xxx.

•••
Agree with everyone here low-high xx,xxx and up! Nice one word.

Thanks for the spark of inspiration, as I just Reg'd E r a s l y .//com//

Last edited:
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back