NameSilo

domain Eqoz.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

eqozonline

Account Closed
Impact
0
Just wondering the current domain value

Eqoz.com
Domain is more than 1 Year old

Value with website and without website


Thanks
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
.org, .info taken
nice traffic stats, no pr though

nice sound, short name. here is my estimates.

Domain without site low XXX
Domain with site mid-high XXX
 
0
•••
high XX$ to 1XX$ for domain only
 
0
•••
0
•••
I'd also say High $xx to Low $xxx. Quite a nice name.
 
0
•••
i would say mid-XX for this one as this is just a normal VCVC>com name with two bad letters

best of luck for ur sale
 
0
•••
If I am not missing any special meaning in EQOZ, I would say low to mid $xx.

Anthony

:gn:
 
0
•••
decent VCVC.com..I'd say undeveloped high xx to low xxx..developed would be completely different..would depend on revenue and traffic.
 
0
•••
In My Opinion citing several different criteria id say 350.00
 
0
•••
~100$ mark at reseller market.
 
0
•••
MID xx nameonly, with website I couldn't give any value
 
0
•••
Around the Mid $xx IMO
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back