NameSilo

domain EQJO.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveX

@GoDaveXTop Member
Impact
52,183
I bought this domain for $150. Is there any upside for it? What should I expect to get for it? Any appraisal would be helpful.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
It's already worth double that minimum.
 
1
•••
Thanks, so you think $300 would be an okay offer to accept? Anyone else?
 
0
•••
try to sell at namejet.com
 
1
•••
Thanks ceriayhan!
 
0
•••
Thanks, so you think $300 would be an okay offer to accept? Anyone else?

I stress again that would be an absolute minimum if you wanted a quick sale.
 
0
•••
Thanks Wannabean!
 
1
•••
Dont go on auction site that will grab a commission. You will endup with less cash. Sell here on NP and you will get between 300-375.
 
1
•••
Thanks everyone.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back