Dynadot

Epik's Mega Black Friday campaign !NamesCon ticket + Travel expense and much more

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Pat8

Established Member
Impact
Prize 1 : 1 NamesCon Ticket + $1000 for travel expenses to the highest spender from each of the following geographies :

1. Americas
  2. Europe
  3. Africa
  4. North Asia
  5. South Asia & Australia

(* North Asia: Russia, Middle East, China, Mongolia, Japan, North & South Korea

* South Asia: Rest of Asia)

Prize 2 : The next top 3 spenders from each of the above geographies gets $250 Epik.com credits ( Spend must be at least $5000 $2000 )

Prize 3 : Every day, one lucky winner $100 Epik.com credits! To be eligible to win, just register or transfer at least one domain that day. Each day starts at 00:00 UTC.

Contest duration : All purchases, net of refunds and rebates, made at Epik from November 22, 2019 through December 9, 2019 will count towards highest spender!

Note : All .com Transfers during this contest period will be $6.99 each only! No promo code required. Additional promos for other TLDs to be announced .

Terms and Conditions :

1. All prizes are non exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
  2. Epik is not responsible for US entry visas for travel to the US
  3. Epik escrow transactions will not be counted for spending based contest.
  4. Epik reserves the right to amend the contest terms without notice.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
We have privately communicated to our highest spenders about their winnings. We did not disclose the winners publicly due to privacy reasons. Moreover, you guys can meet them at NamesCon ! :xf.smile:

@Blitzpotz Nothing is forgotten :xf.grin:.
@frank-germany @Mister Funsky @AGAME All our contests have ended and as far as the daily winner list goes, we will announce it shortly. I think winners would appreciate a Christmas / New Year Gift :xf.wink:

•••
I am impatient like a child on Christmas Eve, waiting for the gifts. :yuck:

It also would be interesting to publish member ranking lists by continent, without values. Showtime.

•••
It also would be interesting to publish member ranking lists by continent, without values. Showtime.

I guess that won't be possible. I'll update this thread if we might want to do that.

•••
Seems a little strange to have a contest that requires us to spend money and then not provide a winners list— just saying. Alot of us probably spent more than we would have. I for one had no idea the preface changed to have to spend a high amount a few days in. The list of the daily winners would be nice.

•••
Seems a little strange to have a contest that requires us to spend money and then not provide a winners list—

Providing winners list for a lucky draw contest seems to be more apt (Which we will do soon) . Giving out information of our highest spending clients on a public forum may invite some unsolicited contacts from our competitors . I hope you get the reason now.

Last edited:
•••
Giving out information of our highest spending clients on a public forum may invite some unsolicited contacts from our competitors. I hope you get the reason now.
Not to mention criminals or other dark forces. But true, in a public forum you are walking between openness and self-sellout.

I remember the German fairy tale Rumpelstilzchen: Wie gut, dass niemand weiß, dass ich Blitzpotz üb´rall heiß.

•••
We have privately communicated to our highest spenders about their winnings. We did not disclose the winners publicly due to privacy reasons. Moreover, you guys can meet them at NamesCon ! :xf.smile:

@frank-germany @Mister Funsky @AGAME All our contests have ended and as far as the daily winner list goes, we will announce it shortly. I think winners would appreciate a Christmas / New Year Gift :xf.wink:

I have not participated in any kind of epik contest
so no need to inform me.

•••
I feel names should be revealed for the transparency @Rob Monster @Pat8
Nobody can steal your customers just with their names visible.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back