Dynadot

Epik.com installments ...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Saka77

Restricted (66% DM)
Impact
Hello my friends .

I want to ask one question and i need your help to answer it .

Does anyone here sold his/her domain name through Epik.com in installments ??

Looking to see your opinions

Have a nice days

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Sure, epik is the only registrar to offer this.

There are no minimum’s (unlike DAN’s $500!)

I love epik; once i offered a lease-to-own for $2500 and the guy outright bought lump sump, instead of leasing. Go epik! @Rob Monster one day i will gave cash flows from : ) Still goal

If u have quality names, craft a lease-to-own.
The potential is unlimited,

Samer

Last edited:
•••
Sure, epik is the only registrar to offer this.

There are no minimum’s (unlike DAN’s $500!)

I love epik; once i offered a lease-to-own for $2500 and the guy outright bought lump sump, instead of leasing. Go epik! @Rob Monster one day i will gave cash flows from : ) Still goal

If u have quality names, craft a lease-to-own.
The potential is unlimited,

Samer
Thank you Samer for your answer .

I listed my domains in Epik and added installments feature for some of them .

Looking to make good deals in the near future and best wishes for you too .

•••
I have sold several domains through their installment program. It's great. I get paid, and the buyer eventually gets their domain. You get paid in Masterbucks (minus their cut), which you either transfer to yourself or spend on more domains.

•••
I have sold several domains through their installment program. It's great. I get paid, and the buyer eventually gets their domain. You get paid in Masterbucks (minus their cut), which you either transfer to yourself or spend on more domains.
Thank you sir

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back