Dynadot

information Epik.com bitcoin funding question

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Is there a way I can load BTC to epik?
I see a payment options that says pay by BTC but there is no add fund option like in porkbun etc
Just want to make sure if there is any. I could speak to epik, but I see a lot of epik staff here so I thought this will stay as a question.

Also, if there is a sub-forum section where we can ask questions to domain registrars and such?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello blogspotter,

There are actually two ways of doing it depending on the currency you would like to hold at Epik.

The first option is to add funds to your Epik instore account balance (https://registrar.epik.com/account/add-balance-funds)
Funds available on your account will be in USD and BTC transformed at the current rate.

From Masterbucks, there is now a second option which is to create a new wallet (BTC), add funds (with BTC) and transform them in Epik account credit when necessary (or in Masterbucks)

Gube

•••
Hello blogspotter,

There are actually two ways of doing it depending on the currency you would like to hold at Epik.

The first option is to add funds to your Epik instore account balance (https://registrar.epik.com/account/add-balance-funds)
Funds available on your account will be in USD and BTC transformed at the current rate.

From Masterbucks, there is now a second option which is to create a new wallet (BTC), add funds (with BTC) and transform them in Epik account credit when necessary (or in Masterbucks)

Gube
Can I ask a support question in the PM?

•••
Can I ask a support question in the PM?
Sure, feel free to PM. Otherwise, our support team is also available 24/7 by chat, email and phone :)

Gube

•••
Thanks Gube.. I dropped a mail instead..

•••
Hi,Gube

I want to ask some questions about epik seller payment

As far as I know, a 9% handling fee will be charged for selling on epik

Is there any way for sellers to use wire transfer, paypal, btc or other
Get paid and how long will it take

Please tell me, thanks

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back